Brine Shrimp Incubator
Easy, functional, convenient to hatch brine shrimp egg’s to feed ornamental fish.
1. Fill the incubator to 90% with water, add 10gm of Aquarium salt in to incubator and disolve.
2. Connect an air pump to the bottom of the incubator, adjust the air amount with the regulator. The ideal temperature for hatching is between 28-30C.
3. Add approx 3-5gm of brine shrimp eggs, The brine shrimp will be hatched after 36 to 48hrs (depending on the hatching temperature and egg quality).
4. Collection: After hatching, Please stop the aeration and keep still for 10 to 15 minutes. When the hatched brine shrimp sink to the bottom and shrimp shells float on the surface, The brine shrimp can be collected from the air inlet of the incubator to feed the fish larvae.
5. Keep the unfinished feeding brine shrimp by freezing.
Points Of Attention
1. Please adjust the air amount from the air regulator at the bottom of the incubator. Too much or less air will influence the hatching time and survival rate.
2. The easy check valve connected on the inlet can effectively prevent the water coming back from the incubator.
3. The incubator can be used inside the aquaarium, the aquarium heating system will keep the temperature stable for hatching.
Air Pump is not included and can be bought seperately