Oliver Knott Aqua Earth 6L Bag is a Heavy items may not qualify for nation wide shipping please contact us prior to purchase
PNP Trading and Oliver Knott have developed a range of aquarium substrates using our source of natural products from across the globe. Oliver Knott AquaEarth is the No.1 fertile substrate for powering aquatic plant growth with a secret blend of Japanese volcanic ash, clays and minerals.
HOW TO USE Oliver Knott Aqua Earth 6L Bag
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat
.2. Evenly spread un-washed AquaEarth over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaEarth.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm above the AquaEarth. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.CARE AND ATTENTIONThe water quality control attributes of AquaEarth will naturally decrease over time. AquaEarth is made of natural inorganic material, on rare occasions, minimal foreign matter may be found. Use AquaEarth for freshwater aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums. Not suitable for strong burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners. Plant Growth Rich in Minerals Bio Filter Freshwater Safe Great for Shrimps Fertilizer GH Down