Heavy items may not qualify for nation wide shipping please contact us prior to purchase
AQUAIRON PNP Trading and Oliver Knott have developed a range of aquarium substrates using our source of natural products from across the globe. Oliver Knott AquaLat 7lt is delivering plant nutrition naturally with rare laterite spheres from the northern Australia outback.
HOW TO USE
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat.
2. AquaIron is pre-washed and does not require rinsing. Evenly spread over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaIron.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm (1-2in) above the AquaIron. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.CARE AND ATTENTION Use AquaIron for freshwater and marine aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums. Can safely be used with burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners. Due to the rich iron properties of AquaIron the sand is slightly magnetic. Using filters or pumps in or too close to the sand may affect the Impeller. Plant Growth pH Stable Iron Rich Bio Filter Mineral Rich Freshwater Safe Marine Tank Safe Great for Shrimp