Terms and conditions for purchasing Livestock / Arrive Alive Guarantee
1. Any guarantee will only cover life stock .
2. We reserve the right to cancel or delay live fish orders for any reason. These reasons may include (insufficient stock to fill the order, condition or health of the fish if its is unacceptable for transport, this may include extreme weather events i.e. flooding, cyclones etc.).
3. In the event of life stock , fish will not be sent but instead a store credit or refund will be issued in accordance with our Arrive Alive Guarantee if the criteria is met.Guarantee.
4. Fish must be shipped to an actual address i.e. Post Office Boxes are not excepted, likewise any inaccurate or wrong address will void the Arrive Alive Guarantee. Someone must be at home or at the address (any fish returned to the depot or left unattended will void the Arrive Alive Guarantee. The Online Aquarium Shop will not accept liability for loss and damage for life stock or aquatic plants in the instances of delivery being left outside and unattended (Please ensure someone is available to receive the delivery).
5. A photo of the deceased life stock must be taken in the unopened bag that the stock arrive in, and an emailed must be sent within 2 hours of delivery
6. An email must be submitted to email@example.com within two hours of receiving the delivered order. This email must contain your name, order number, time received, number of fish affected and an images of fish in the bag before opening, as well as a photo of the fish outside of the bag.
7. Returns are not accepted due to the logistical requirements in returning fish. Please note that the pictures on our website indicate the colouring and size The Product Images selected are examples of a fully grown Adult .
Therefore the actual fish delivered can be different in appearance to the website photo (including colour) based on natural variation, age, stress, gender, etc. . We sell all our fish un sexed so we cannot guarantee males or females and their colouring . But if you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will try our best to have a positive outcome
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.,
4. Orders must be placed using a signed in account on the online aquarium shop website (guest checkouts will void our Arrive alive.).
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
6. Claims are limited to Australian Consumer Law including refunds, replacement and no consequential damage considerations.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.