Aquarium CO2 Regulator –Bubble Counter
The Aquarium CO2 Regulator -Bubble Counter comes complete with Bubble Counter with Magnetic Solenoid and check valve simply connect to a timer. Ajust the flow on the bubble counter perfect for that low maintenance aquascaped aquarium
Suits Australian standard co2 cylinders
Fitted with an Australian compliant 2 pin plug
1. Double-meter configuration can clearly show the working status of CO2 system, lack of gas, excessive pressure or too small at a glance.
2. With professional sealing technology, it will not leak, safe and reliable.
3. The trim valve can precisely adjust the gas output, can be sensitively adjusted, and the output is stable.
4. Made of high-quality materials, it has several times higher pressure resistance than ordinary aluminum pressure reducing valves and has a longer life.
5. Check valve is injection moulded by acrylic tube, which can prevent water from entering the meter.
AC 220 Fitted with Australian standard plug
Material: 304 stainless steel+ aluminum alloy
Note:suits Standard Australian co2 Cylinders
Plug:, Australia compliant power plug fitted
Your plants will grow faster, the colours are more vivid, and the leaves are thicker.
The main function of the pressure reducing valve is to reduce the air source pressure and reach a stable value in
order to obtain stable air source power.
The double meter displays the inside pressure in the bottle and output pressure respectively, the bubbler counter
accurately controls the air volume. The fine adjustment valve is used for adjust the gas output.